Saturday 12 September 2009

Rambling.....not just verbally for a change!





After a busy couple of days, including taking Kitty for her first booster jab and feeling sooo guilty afterwards when she gazed at me with those sad eyes, I thought we could all do with a nice day out.
Lou went on a trip with my mum to Holy Island this morning, so hubby and I decided to take Alex out for the day. We've walked for miles up and down hill and eventually ended up in a fab Adventure Playground, where I had to physically wrench Alex from the wooden beams!!

Fabulous weather, I thought it was Autumn but have a cherry-red nose to prove otherwise. I managed to complete the above card for Lee-Anne's Sketch Challenge 14 on Trimmie, but only just.

The image is Little Star by Suzanne Woolcott for Sugar Nellie, coloured with Promarkers. The papers are Eva collection by BasicGrey. I have decided that I've fallen in love with my Martha Stewart punches but with Doily Lace particularly lately! Still haven't gotten my head around the other Trimmie Challenge yet. I really must get more organised!

10 comments:

  1. This card is a compleat master piece fantastic colours the image is just so pretty
    The whole card is gorgeous
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janeen
    Beautiful card - love your colouring on the image. The papers and punched borders are fabulous.
    (Didn't realise you live in Northumberland - we were on Holy Island two days ago - such a shame we didn't get to meet up).
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, gorgeous image and colours. I love the photo of your kitty, it looks like a real cutie

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely papers, lovely frillie bits and lovely image!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janeen. Well done on setting up such a great blog. I love this card. Your whole blog looks really good. Good luck with it. Hugs, Mayxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Janeen - Loving the colours. Also love your Cheery styling to your blog - fab! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog today...I see you are new to blog land and want to welcome you! I have met some of the nicest cyber friends through my blog...and happy to meet you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janeen, this is a gorgeous card, lovely backing paper and lovely image! Welcome to blogland, I love your background, especially the cherries! Hope you enjoy blogging, it can be very addictive!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card Janeen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sweetie, your card is just gorgeous! Love the sweet image and the colours you have used are just divine. Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate them all. Neenie x :)