Wednesday 4 November 2009

Kraftin' Kimmie's Gorgeous Moonlight Whispers


Well, it's a bit like buses....nothing for ages, then they all come at once! I've been after the fabulous Moonlight Whispers stamps since they were launched and managed to fool myself into thinking I was being good by buying the stamps from two different craft sites (tut, tut).


The outfits remind me of that Lemony Snickett movie and the girls' expressions are priceless, you just know they're absolute nightmares!


This card was meant to be for my friend's birthday (today, yikes). However, true to form, I forgot to post the bleeding thing or even write it out - Happy Birthday, Jules, it's the thought that counts!x ;)


Image: Lillith - Moonlight Whispers by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, coloured with ProMarkers and paper-pieced.
Sentiment: Small Tag Lines by Printworks.

Papers: Paperie - Rouge by Making Memories, DCWV Brights matstack.

Punch: Apron Lace by Fiskars

Ribbon: Local Haberdashery

Pearls: E-Line by Prima
Again, apologies for the dreadful photography! It would probably help a bit if I took the piccies during the day. :)

Ooh, I'm entering this into Elaine's new Quixotic Challenge. This week's theme is Birthday.

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous card,love the paper and she reminds me a little of angelica from the rugrats lol
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love this card its just beautiful love the colours and that stamp is fab
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this hun its gorgoues love the colurs too love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect card in everyway dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your card. And you're right - those stamps are just too darn cute.
    Brilliant colouring and elements.

    Have a lovely day, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo Fabulous! Wonderful colours. Thanks for joining our first challenge at Quixotic Paperie, looking forward to seeing more of your makes next week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Neenie. I just love those stamps - the expressions are so naughty!!!

    Julie

    P.S. Laughing at the description of your 7 year old - I also have a 7-year old boy who loves sticks - the back of my car is full of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Neenie,thank's for dropping by my blog.
    This card is gorgeous, she's my second fav stamp from KKS. I love your colour combi, and your decoupage, is that another paper or have you stamped?
    very effective...
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Neenie - Love this card, colours are fab and love your layout!! Know just what you mean about the Lemony Snickett Vibe - aren't they gorgeous images!! Thanks for you lovely comments on my blog - hope your bow maker arrives soon!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card hun! I LOVE the kraftin kimmie stamps, they are so fun! Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the paper. Thanks so much for joining our first ever challenge at Quixotic Challenges. Hope to see you again next week! Hugs, Rowena-QP Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate them all. Neenie x :)