Wednesday 4 November 2009

Passion For ProMarkers - Challenge 24


After both boys having had the flu, I've not had time for much more than lurking about in Blogland and leaving the odd comment when I've had the chance. I thought it was time to get back in the saddle and get cracking with some cards, as I'm massively behind schedule (looks like most of my Xmas cards will be charity ones, again *lol*).


This card is for my brother-in-law and the image is too cool for the old so & so, but I think that's how he sees himself anyway (bless his little deluded cottons)! PFP Challenge this week is to use the colour combo Grass and Canary.


Image: My Guy Ian by The Greeting Farm.


Colours used: Grass, Canary, Lime Green, Lemon, Denim Blue, Pastel Blue, Vanilla, Pastel Yellow, Primrose, Ice Grey 1, Ivory & Blush.


Papers: Citronella Designer Mat Pad by K&Co.


I clagged the yellow paper to a chipboard circle and added Remarks Letter Stickers and Sidekick Rub-on both by American Crafts. The string is garden twine from Wilkinson's (upmarket or what?) and the wooden button is recycled from my dead knitted slipper socks. Hope it fits the bill and sorry for the super-pants photo, I really must get the screen replaced on my new camera (oops!)...... :)

10 comments:

  1. Fab card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright card full of sunshine and I love your use of the twine with the wooden button ...gives it a real rustic feel
    great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Janeen, the image is great, and your colouring.
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card
    thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Neenie, what a fab card. I love the Ian image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and love the layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, Janeen! The layout and colours are just perfect!
    I miss you, honey :(
    Olga x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Neenie, thanks for playing along at Passion for Promarkers - and good luck!
    Barbara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card your colouring is fab!
    Ty for joining PFP and Good luck

    Manda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I was just blog hopping and your card caught my eye. I love the colours you've used. You have some really lovely cards on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate them all. Neenie x :)